top of page

Code of Ethics & Unprofessional Conduct


I abide by the Code of Ethics for Social Workers and for Addiction Professionals.

Click any of the buttons below for more information

National Association of Social Workers (NASW)




The Association For Addiction Professionals (NAADAC)


The Vermont Alcohol & Drug Addiction Certification Board (VACADB)

Filing a complaint:

To file an ethical complaint against a certified and/or licensed substance abuse counselor,

please visit or call 1-802-828-2363.

bottom of page